The CeramPump® Advantage Features & Benefits
Why FMI can improve your processes!
FMI pioneered the first patented valveless rotating and reciprocating piston metering pump concept and has been providing precise fluid control for over 50 years. FMI dispensers and metering pumps have been utilized in a broad range of laboratory, analytical, industrial process, and OEM applications requiring precision fluid control.
- Service, maintenance free and down time are considerably reduced. Fluid connections and leak possibilities considerably reduced.
- Wear and abrasion resistant. Corrosion resistant fluid path. Means Superior material stability will provide millions of service free cycles.
Q Pump Adjustment
RH Pump Adjustment
The "RH" line flow adjustment is accomplished by turning an easy-grip Flow Control Ring graduated in 450 divisions from 0 to 100% flow.
- The piston is the only moving part in the pump. This unique design enhances reliability and simplifies trouble shooting, service and down time. No tubes to change.
- Repetitive dispensing with % CV less than or equal to 0.5 %.
Single shot or repetitive dispensing of very low volumes, microliters.
- Wide range of flows. From microliters to 70 gal/hr. Accuracy of ± 1% is maintained from one drop dispensing to 4600 ml/ min. pumping.
- Unaffected by back pressure of up to 100 PSI. Will maintain output flow against discharge pressures of up to 100 PSI.
- Unaffected by viscous fluids. As long as the material flows or is pressure fed into the pump, we will pump it out.
- Pumps will self prime to 15 feet. The pumps suction stroke will pull a vacuum of 15" Hg dry, 26" Hg wet.
- Materials used will not change or be affected by pressure and most fluids. Ceramics, carbon and stainless steel, provide broad fluid compatibility for dependable long life operation.
- Inert and corrosion resistant fluid path. Pump construction materials are versatile and are unaffected by most chemicals. Chemical compatibility must be verified.
- Change settings with precision accuracy. Flow setting can be changed and then reproduced within 0.1% of original setting.
- Will pump in either direction Reverse pumping direction while the pump is working, without disassembly.
- Interchangeable pump head modules and pump drive modules, provide numerous flows and material combinations. Pump drives will accept different size pump heads. Quick modular online change reduces down time to minutes
- No waiting time. We will ship the same day if order is placed before 2 PM.
- AC, DC, air, explosion proof, fixed, stepper or variable drives. We have many standard drives to suit all applications including pedestal models to be used with customers own motor.
- Valveless metering pump experts since 1959. FMI pumps are used in the most advanced hi-tech applications and designs. Our pumps are covered by 7 US patents and many foreign patents. They are mentioned and used as part of 78 different patents.
© Fluid Metering, Inc. 2013 All rights reserved. 5 Aerial Way, Suite 500 Syosset, NY 11791
1-800-223-3388 or 1-516-922-6050 Fax: 1-516-624-8261 E-mail: email@example.com